With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive® AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, livestreams, and music productions. Featuring a pristine analog front end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8x4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C™-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c's hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices, Bluetooth® connectivity, a stereo SD recorder, and high-impedance instruments inputs, and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of modern musicians and content creators.
• 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
• 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
• XLR Main outputs
• L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
• Global +48V phantom power
• Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac® and Windows
• Internal power supply